To live with this, it is VERY important to have a mold free environment. I would HIGHLY recommend hard wood floors. Clothing, bedding, furniture should always be clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, and mold. If you have a pet be especially careful breathing in the dander and keep pet hair at a minimum. If you have air conditioners and furnaces keep them serviced at least twice a year if you can afford to do so. Keep the heaters and ac in your car as free of allergens as you can. When cleaning, use a face mask. Eat healthy foods, and try to get fresh air when you can. Take your meds that your doctors prescribe, and maintain your checkups. Read positive books if you can, and do not isolate from people! Do not smoke!